Operational Impacts of your new Amano Parking system
Parking operations are going to change as you move from an older parking system, to Amano McGann! Depending on what you currently are using, some of the ways you might see operational impacts are…
- Fewer overall modular components, and less moving parts, leads to more reliable hardware that has less downtime, that is easier to swap out if a part does break down.
- Remote access allows our service team to see what exactly is wrong with the equipment, before we even go on site. Approximately 80% of service calls can be resolved remotely. Having critical system notifications sent directly to our remote service team, means we can often be working on the issue before we get a service call!
- Point to Point Encryption (P2PE) greatly reduces the PCI scope for the owner, as credit and debit card transactions are encrypted directly at the card terminal, and funds go directly into your account. Overture does not store or process any unencrypted card data!
- Improve your audit trails with enhanced reporting capabilities, and ability to remotely view pay station cash.
- Reduced cash collection
- With bill and coin recyclers, there is a significant reduction in how often you need to add more cash to the pay station, or take cash out of the vaults.
- Allowing for credit and debit transactions greatly reduces cash payments for parking. Most typical sites have at least 70% card transactions, and 30% cash transactions.
- Web based system allows for multiple user groups with different administration rights, unlimited simultaneous users allowed on at the same time
Front Office Operations
- Multi day passes, such as a day/week/month pass can now be issued directly from a pay on foot station, requiring less resources for administration. Having these transactions completed through the pay station, ensures this revenue stream is fully audited as part of the overall parking system
- Access Cards
- If being paid for by patrons, can be set up with a credit card on file, so on a monthly basis their amount due would come from their account. Alternatively, patrons can “top-up” their card on an regular basis directly through the pay on foot station. No more lineups at the beginning of each month to pay for access cards!
- Simple 3 step process to create a new monthly access card
- Parking gates can be easily vended through intercom, or through the Overture software.
Looking for help?
Save time and let us be the experts for you.